Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year, Who Dis

Hi, I'm LaTerice. Remember me? So, yeah it's been a while since I last blogged or reviewed. A really long time. It's pitiful, I know. I've been watching movies but not as much as I want to. But I can say 2017 had some great ones. Some I weren't expecting like Brawl in Cell 99 and big disappointments that I waited my whole life to see. I'm looking at you Justice League, with yo lame ass CGI villain and non-black suit wearing, weird upper lip having Superman. Seriously why didn't they have him in a black solar suit? Why?!!! Sorry about that it just makes me so mad. Andon the bright side there was Lady Bird, a film based in Sacramento with loads of Oscar buzz, however I still haven't seen it. Look, I was born and lived here, in Sacramento, my whole life and I love movies but..... it don't look that interesting to me. I mean, I was teenager in Sacramento and hated it. Do former prisoners like watching movies about prison? No, they don't. And of course there was The Last Jedi. Saw it twice and never have I  been so confused about my feeling on a film before. I'm not even gonna try to get it to that right now.

But it is 2018 and what's done is done. I'm not going to spend too much time to promising to post more and exciting new content. I have the best intentions for 2018 but ain't nothing to it but to do it. Promises are nice but action is the only thing that matters. There are so many movies coming out this year that I can't wait to see and share my take on them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE FLASH 2023 finally arrives about 5 years too late

THE FLASH 2023 6/10 The movie that should have came out between Batman v. Superman and the Justice League movie. Like MOS and a stand alone ...